Suggested Price: $6.99
- Take quick screenshots of your compositions
- Save as any file format
Dojo Screenshot is a script that allows you to quickly take screenshots of your active composition without going through the Render Queue in After Effects. It’s slim and lightweight UI makes it ideal as a dockable panel where you can access the feature instantly. With a single click of a button, your screenshot will be saved as an image file to your destination of choice with full transparency support. The resolution size is auto determined by your active composition’s resolution. Finally, a quick and simple way to snap your screenshots in After Effects.
Dojo Screenshot was originally apart of the Dojo Toolkit script. It has been stripped out and made its own standalone script for ease of use.
- Saves screenshots of your active compositions as an image file
- Supports 2 modes: Express (.PNG) and normal mode (via Render Queue)
- Change default save destination (default is Desktop)
- Automatically names your files by composition name and frame number
- Slim and simple UI for easy dockable access
Help Documentation & Changelog
If you purchased Dojo Screenshot prior to 2021, you most likely were on our old platform (we now currently use Gumroad to distribute products). Contact us via our contact form and we’ll migrate your license over.