The Dojo Toolkit v1 Script is a little tool I made for Adobe After Effects CS3 and above that gives you quick access to a bunch of setup presets, expressions, and utilities. You can easily apply a letterbox or setup a camera rig with a click of a button, apply certain expressions to properties instantly, take screenshots of your compositions, and much more.
- Instant setup of letterboxes, camera rig, color grading adjustments, and grain.
- Easily apply bounce and autofade expressions to properties
- Quickly apply smooth easing expressions from Ease and Wizz (Thanks to Ian Haigh)
- Take screenshots of compositions and save them with full transparency
- Setup new project folder structures for assets
- Quickly clean project and unused files
- Works with AE CS3+
This script is FREE to download and is under the “Name Your Own Price” platform, just enter $0 at the store. If you find the script useful, feel free to donate whatever amount you’d like. If you want to avoid the store, you can simply unlock the download link below.
[sociallocker]Download Dojo Toolkit Script[/sociallocker]
I created this script to aid in my project workflows, not necessarily to release and tweak for the public. Hopefully you’ll find this script pretty useful for your own workflow, I’m very curious to hear your feedback on scripts like these.
If you experience any bugs or wish to request new features, please feel free to leave them in the comments below or message me via Twitter or Email.