Trapcode Form is perfect for generating organic fluid particles within After Effects. Trapcode Form is extremely robust for even the professional designers and share some similar powerful features found in Trapcode Particular. Whether you’re creating complex particle transitions or compositing morphing particles, Trapcode Form gives you the ability to pull them off within After Effects.
- Full 3D particle grid system
- Import OBJ files and OBJ sequences for use within Form
- Easily add audio reaction/synchronization
- Influence and displace particles based on fractals and layer maps
- Supports After Effects’ native depth of field & motion blur
- Add automatic shading or add After Effects lights for full lighting/shading support
- Ability to use a custom texture/image for particles
- Enable spherical field to morph particles into a sphere-based shape
- View all features
The Dojo Review
Easily one of my most favorite After Effects plugins for generating particles. It’s a breeze to setup and create organic and abstract particle animations and shapes. With the ability to use OBJ files/sequences, Trapcode Form opens up many interesting options for using your 3D models in After Effects.