- Chaotic glitches & distortions inside After Effects
- Controls for artifacts, chromatic aberration, flicker, and more
Dojo Glitch creates chaotic digital glitches and distortions in After Effects. Add randomness and artifacts to your projects, perfect for titles, FUI, and sci-fi animations.
- Full control over glitches including probability and direction
- Simulate chromatic aberration and RGB split
- Add digital artifacts and distortions
- Quickly add flickering and lens distortions
- Works on all visible layers including videos, photos, text, shape layers, etc
- Support for multi-layers and 3D layers
- Watch demo tutorial
Help Documentation & Changelog
If you purchased Dojo Glitch v2 prior to 2021, you most likely were on our old platform (we now currently use Gumroad to distribute products). Contact us via our contact form and we’ll migrate your license over.