- Speed up your After Effects workflow
- Keep your projects tidy and organized
Bolt is an After Effects tool built to speed up your workflow so you can focus on what you do best: design. With hundreds of layers, effects, and expressions in your projects slowing you down, valuable time is wasted as you constantly switch layers/effects on and off, solo layers, lower the preview quality, and manage the layer stacks. Bolt was designed to help alleviate some of these trivial problems.
- Toggle specific layers/effects on/off to focus on certain aspects of your comp.
- Declutter your timeline by quickly showing only interested layers and hiding the rest
- Instantly toggle between composition preview quality for faster previewing, with ability to toggle depth of field and motion blur
- Trim layers to keyframe duration and set workarea to layer duration
- Assign layer groups different color labels, or assign them random ones
- Quickly remove gaps between sequenced layers
- Rearrange the layer stack in sequential order for easy organization
- Fast creation of adjustment layers & solids
- Bulk edit all the text layers with a quick selection
- Mass toggle light and shadow acceptance for 3D layers
v1.2 (9/7/18) - Added secondary feature to "Select text layers" where pressing "SHIFT" would select all non-text layers - Fixed bug where "Sort layers by time" would disorganize layers after first successful run v1.1 (9/6/18) - Fixed "Sort layers by time" bug where layer order wasn't properly arranged in some cases - Major code cleanup v1.0 (8/1/17) - Initial release