The Dojo Toolkit v1 Script is a little tool I made for Adobe After Effects CS3 and above that gives you quick access to a bunch of setup presets, expressions, and utilities. You can easily apply a letterbox or setup a camera rig with a click of a button, apply certain expressions to properties instantly, take screenshots of your compositions, and much more.
- Instant setup of letterboxes, camera rig, color grading adjustments, and grain.
- Easily apply bounce and autofade expressions to properties
- Quickly apply smooth easing expressions from Ease and Wizz (Thanks to Ian Haigh)
- Take screenshots of compositions and save them with full transparency
- Setup new project folder structures for assets
- Quickly clean project and unused files
- Works with AE CS3+
- Take screenshot feature does not work in After Effects CC.
I created this script to aid in my project workflows, not necessarily to release and tweak for the public. Hopefully you’ll find this script pretty useful for your own workflow, I’m very curious to hear your feedback on scripts like these.
If you experience any bugs or wish to request new features, please feel free to leave them in the comments below or message me via Twitter or Email.
- Fixed a major ScriptUI bug in AE CC
- Removed VideoHive Setup Structure, Wiggle, and Time Expressions (They were useless)
- Added 3 new easing options from Ease & Wizz (Thanks to Ian Haigh)
- Added new marker option
- Added ‘About’ button
- Cleaned up the UI
- Updated script to utilize universal expressions that should work on all languages of AE
- Updated camera rig controls to better match AE’s 3D space controls.
- Initial release